Monday, June 22, 2009

Replenish

“Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you’ll recover your life. I’ll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won’t lay anything heavy of ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you’ll learn to live freely and lightly.”
- Matthew 11: 28-30 (Message)


Replenish - to make full or complete again


Women of all ages are invited to join us for a time of fellowship and renewal in Christ. You will find a relaxed and open atmosphere where everyone is willing to share and identify with each other on anything from the daily struggles of life to what God is speaking to them about. Come with a willing heart and an open mind to share and receive what the Lord has for you.
We meet on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of the month. We will be meeting at the home of Marla Rourk: 264 Redwood Dr in Dry Ridge. Please contact her at 859-816-4285 with any questions.

No comments: