Monday, June 22, 2009

Josh's Birthday

I cooked dinner last night to celebrate Josh’s birthday, even though it was on Wednesday, June 17th. I made Zucchini Bread on Saturday to surprise him because it is his favorite. He loved it, although he was dying to know what the surprise was! J He says he “hates” surprises, but I just tell him he hates the waiting part, not the actual surprise, which I know is true. Here is the menu from last night:

Baked Savory BBQ Chicken Breasts
Country Style Mashed Potatoes w/ sea salt and fresh ground pepper
Normandy Vegetable Blend w/ Salt Free Seasoning
Multigrain French Bread w/ Garlic and Herb Seasoning

Like I said, everything was delicious! If you want any of the recipes please let me know. I may be posting them later as well.

All for now, I have to get ready for work.

No comments: