Saturday, May 30, 2009

New bed & stress

We finally got our new bed (except we got the plush one) this weekend and I don’t know how or why we waited as long as we did. It is so comfortable, it’s bigger, and we wake up in the morning and our backs are not in pain! It is truly amazing… Now that the back, neck, and arm pain/numbness is taken care of, we will just have to work on Josh’s headaches, although that’s something we need to take up with God on behalf of the weather which I believe has a lot to do with it. Hopefully those will begin to lessen as well.


So after we bought our bed on Sunday we had to drive up to Tri-County to their warehouse to pick it up. It just so happened that this is right across from our Staples warehouse (or Fulfillment Center) in London, OH, which may sound goofy to some (Josh in particular) but I thought it was very exciting to actually get to see (at least the outside) of the place that delivers the orders we place every single day to this entire area! In fact, any order that I have ever placed, the stock has come from that FC, and I think that that is just cool that I got to see it and that it just worked out that way. Once again, I don’t care how goofy that sounds.

Speaking of my job, it has been going quite a bit better than it had been, and I really have to give all the praise to God for that. A few weeks ago I thought I wouldn’t be able to even make it through the end of each hour there, and now I am just taking it a day, or a week at a time, and He is helping me all the way. I am taking everything in stride, learning and teaching myself better how to deal with the customers and diffuse any heated situation. God has helped me so much with the stress and how to reduce it a great deal, but also how to learn to cope with the stress that is there. I am trying with all my might, and all my strength, but even with all of that it is in vain because without Him I will fail regardless; “Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through anything in the One who makes me who I am.” Philippians 4:13 (The Message) I just need to continue to hold on to the One and I will be able continue on this journey He has set out for me.

No comments: